So I know I promised this week’s post would be another makeup look, but since Ramadhan is starting in just a few days I decided to write up my first (and last, for a while) food post.
This is probably one of the easiest milkshake recipes I’ve come across. I think it would be perfect to have for Sehri if you make it the night before, because it’s really filling but not too rich. It’s also the perfect milkshake to make for a party, if you’re having people over or if you’re just craving chocolate.
- 500 mL of milk
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1 tbsp of cocoa powder
- Nutella or any chocolate sauce
- Plain biscuits
- Add milk, vanilla ice cream and cocoa powder to a blender and allow everything to mix well together.
- Find a glass or jar in which you’d like to place your milkshake and dip the lip of the jar into some chocolate sauce or Nutella
- Crush your plain biscuits (I used Digestive Biscuits) up into a bowl and dip the lip of your jar into the bowl
- Squeeze your chocolate sauce or Nutella onto the sides of your glass or jar
- Pour your milkshake into the glass and add the foam from your blender onto the top of the milkshake
- Place your marshmallows on top of the foam
- Using a blow torch, toast the marshmallows just a little
- Add a straw and enjoy!