Today I’ve decided to do a post on what I wore this Eid, in case some of you wanted some more outfit details. I’ll also be including a list of makeup products that I used to create the look I’m wearing in these pictures.
After wearing an abaya for Eid last year, I decided to go for one again this year after realising how comfortable they are. Being comfortable on Eid is important to me because I’m usually out for most of the day, walking around, greeting people and setting up for meals.
I’ve seen quite a lot of people wearing opened abayas on social media these days, so I decided to find one of them for Eid this year. I love the neutral colours and lace on this particular one. I paired it with a pair of white denim jeans from Primark and just a plain, black, long sleeved shirt from H&M. The scarf I chose to wear with this outfit was a black abaya scarf with a little bit of brown detailing on the end. I also chose to wear a pair of nude heels.
As for the makeup, I decided to go for a neutral makeup look to match the colours of the abaya.
- L.A Girl Pro. Concealer in “Orange Corrector”
- Chanel Vitalumière Foundation – Shade 30
- Mac Prolongwear Concealer – Shade NW25
- Mac Studio Finish Concealer – Shade NC35
- Sleek Brow Kit in Extra Dark
- Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette in colours “Combust, Whiskey, Thirteen, Black and Market High.”
- Golden Rose Eyeshadow Pigment – Shade 109
- L’oreal Superliner Perfect Slim in “Intense Black”
- Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner in “Blackest Black”
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- Eyelure Texture Lashes in 117
- Mac Powder Blush in “Dollymix”
- Becca Highlighter in “Champagne Pop”
- Nyx Retractable Lip Liner in “Sand Beige”