Today’s blog post is going to be a little more fun because I’ve got a couple of beauty hacks for you guys try out! I’ve discovered these over the years of watching beauty guru’s on YouTube and decided to share the ones that I actually find useful – so make sure to let me know in the comments below if you use any of these hacks too!
- Stop throwing away your dried up gel eyeliners and instead put your hairdryer on the highest heat and hold it above the product until it softens up to make it as good as new again.
- Baby wipes can be used as a cheaper alternative to makeup wipes because they’re sensitive enough to be used on your face.
3. If you’re a hijabi that struggles to wear statement neckalces because they don’t show from under your hijab, all you need to do is add a bracelet to one end of the necklace and it will instantly become longer.
4. Dampen your makeup brush with a setting spray or water to make your eyeshadow or highlighter appear more pigmented.
5. Organise your false eyelashes in a container with separate compartments and labels to declutter your makeup drawer.
6. Make any lipstick matte by placing a tissue over your lips and dabbing some loose translucent powder over it.
7. It’s no surprise that coconut oil has one more amazing use and that’s to clean your makeup brushes or remove your makeup!
8. Use any pink or slighly red lipstick as cream blush by dotting it onto your cheeks and blending with your finger.
9. Turn any fluffy brush you have into a contour brush by sliding a bobby pin through it to create a thin edge.
10. Spray your favourite hairspray onto a spooley brush and run this through your brows to set them in place.